Based in Terwolde, The Netherlands
Feb 28, 2019
Control a high-speed (1000kmph) bullet train across a dangerous rail network consisting of crazy loopings, corkscrews and such. Work as an honest transporter and earn your income by transporting goods and people between cities while defending yourself against packs of Marauders. Use your cash to upgrade your train with more wagons and abilities. Claim and upgrade cities to boost your income. Or ... choose the pirate path and rob your way towards victory. The first hypertrain to reach 50 wagons wins.
I've been interested in high-speed trains, transporation and rollercoaster track building since childhood. Hypertrain is an attempt to combine all these into one game.
- world's first 1000kmph hyper speed train simulator.
- A procedurally generated map consisting of interesting roads and huge cities to explore.
- Earn extra by clearing marauder nests, racing in time trials, exploring cities and hunting for bounty.
- Get creative and use your hypertrain's build function to build massive 1000kmph rollercoaster tracks!
- Play solo or coop (online) multiplayer!
Full Release Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Can be found at forums.tigsource.com.
About Funcraft Games
My name is Roy van Ophuizen. I'm a software engineer by trade. These are the projects I work on in my spare time.
More information on Funcraft Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Roy van Ophuizen
Programming & Game Designer