Based in Terwolde, The Netherlands
February 11th 2021
In Earth Analog you take control of the exploration vessel Eurisko XI in a quest through deep space. Your goal: find our new home. In this story rich space flight adventure game you must keep your ship in one piece while traveling through mysterious and often dangerous worlds. Apart from steering and landing your ship and exploring distant planetary systems you will also have to keep all the ship systems operational, which involves prospecting and mining for resources, upgrading ship systems and fixing broken parts. You will also have to hunt for precious stones and artifacts to unlock new paths in your journey. And will you be able to control the mysterious Dimension Device? It's all up to you, you are completely alone out there... or are you?
Ever since the day I watched Interstellar I wanted to create a space sim game that captures that sense of mystery and excitement. When I discovered the innovative render technique called ray marching and learned how that could be used to display real-time fractal worlds I knew that my dream could become reality.
- An intriguing single player adventure based on a story full of drama and plot twists.
- An atmospheric and newtonian flight model.
- Solve interesting puzzles to unfold each planet's mysteries.
- A vast universe to explore with both hand-crafted and procedural fractal-based planets and stars.
- A fully raytracing based graphics engine brings never before seen worlds to life.
- HOTAS support.
Logo & Icon
Can be found at twitter.com.
Can be found at gameskeys.net.
About Funcraft Games
My name is Roy van Ophuizen. I'm a software engineer by trade. These are the projects I work on in my spare time.
More information on Funcraft Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Earth Analog Credits
Programming & Game Designer